What's the difference between a Website and Web App?
A website is basically a web app. Many websites you visit are actually powerful web apps. Some websites are actually also published as desktop and mobile apps. Apps built using React Native are pretty neat in this way.
What tools do you use to build with?
- For Basic WordPress Websites: Divi or Beaver Builder
- For Membership Sites & Online Courses: WordPress + Divi + MemberPress
- For Online Courses not hosted on your own platform: Thinkific or Teachable.
- For Marketing Funnels: WordPress built with Divi or Beaver Builder or ClickFunnels
- For Email Marketing: ConvertKit, Mailerlite, MailChimp, Active Campaign and other services compatible with the tools above.
- For Other Marketing & Automation: Deadline Funnels, Zapier
- For Custom Relationship Management: Dubsado
- For Project Management, Trello
What if I don't have my Course, Membership, or website content ready?
2. If you need help writing your content and your scripts, we would love to refer you to our amazing colleagues who can do this for you.
Will You Work with Other Landing Page Services?
Will you work with other membership or course plugins?
OptimizePress/OptimizeMember, WishList Member. Squarespace membership plugins.
These plugins/platforms are either outdated, cumbersome, and/or not as secure as we would like (Squarespace platforms).
For example, Optimize Member requires you to create payment buttons just like when you generate PayPal buttons. You need to save the code or you will have to recreate them. If there is an issue with your code, it will cause issues with your payments whereas MemberPress automates this for you.
We have had past issues with WishList Member where it would not give access to content and no feedback on what to do after people pay and the only suggestion their support could suggest is to give out the default link to enable people to register for free – a link that can be shared to other people to bypass payments.
Both platforms default to a predetermined ladder system: Level 0 (free), Level 1, Level 2, etc. and you move members up and down this ladder. On the other hand, MemberPress leaves your structure up to you and lets you organically build it out as you go.
As for Squarespace, it is great for basic websites but for membership or courses, and at the time of this writing, there may be issues in regards to keeping your content secure so we cannot recommend it to host content that needs to stay secure.